Henry 555 Aluminum Roof Coating is an ultra-premium fibered aluminum coating that forms a shiny, tough, reflective surface. It can decrease heating and air conditioning costs and keeps the inside temperature of a building up to 20F cooler in summer. Over brushing will interfere with leafing action of the aluminum so apply to a dry surface, application to a damp surface will cause this product to appear brown.
- Aluminum surface and brilliant silvery-matte finish reflects up to 60% of the sun's heat and UV rays to lower inside room temperatures
- Energy saving roof coating that combines a shiny reflective surface with a thick protective coating
- Seals hairline cracks and pinholes to help increase the water resistance of the roof
- For metal, smooth or mineral surface roll roofing, SBS and APP modified roofing and evaporative coolers
- Best protective coating for flat and metal roofs, barns, garages and mobile homes
- Mechanically mix thoroughly before and during application, apply with a good quality soft-bristled brush or commercial grade spray equipment, apply liberally brushing in 1 direction only do not lap